We are back with our newest episode of The Housed Podcast and we have a special one for you here. There have been many adventures happening since we last spoke in February. We went skiing in Beaver Creek Colorado and while we were there checked out some local slope side real estate. If you want to get your last licks in before ski season is over, you gotta get out there! We will also cover some local market news in NYC to get you ready for the spring market. Also it was my birthday! Plus spring break.
Topics for this episode
- Colorado Ski vacation and real estate
- Local New York Real Estate Market Snap Shots
- Birthday Shout Outs
- Closings and In Contract - Up coming Listings Sales and Rentals
- Interview with Trevor Mengle
- Sponsors (Brooklyn Lacrosse, Blue Apron, Airbnb)
- Next weeks episode we will talk about Mexico and staying on a bee farm.